Thursday, May 28, 2009

Epic Fail

I was bored.
I took these after a school sport day.
Such a boring day!
I took these in my room, messed up my hair, got my favourite sunnies and pose!
Of course photoshopping occured.
I enjoy photoshopping actually.
I made it black and white and made some of the pictures brighter, if anyone wants to know what I did.

I'm really keen on now beginning to practice my drawing skills.
I really want to be able to draw manga or CGI.
That would just be the best.
Maybe even better than being a Lawyer.


I got really poo marks for my half yearly tests but I'm quite proud of some, since I crammed the night before.
Failed Software and Design by .02 of a mark though!
At least the class average was 40 and only 3 people got in the 60's and 1 in the 50's!
Story behind the whole class epically failing is due to our teacher trying to teach us a lesson.
He let us play Halo every lesson, just so he could see us all fail the half yearly and try.
I feel like when I leave school, I'm going to be leaving some really good people.
The teachers actually become your friends.

Larissa is coming over this weekend, whoo!
Oh, and I also failed my Driving test for my P's :(





24 comments:

JINX said...

SO FUNKIE

-chris

RocĂ­o Lafuente said...

AMAZING PHOTOS!!

xx

Emmadime said...

I would love to know what you did in photoshop!

Damsels said...

very nice .
damn i gotta get my BF to teach me photoshop .

Unknown said...

I love those glasses - they look like they should have a personality of their own.

BTW - Ideals and Idols, check it out.

xoxo

alison said...

Gorgeous photos! What do you usually use for lighting?

marie said...

you are so cute! and your glasses are nice, where'd you buy them? / marie

Simply Me said...

i love those photos very much. you look amazing and those sunglasses are so cute. i love how you editted them.

AMY LEE said...

what camera do you use? :)

elaine said...

excellent photography!

cocorosa said...

these are beautiful!! <3 perfect portraits!! love them so much!!

Mani said...

i love that last pic! i do that too, LOL!

Anonymous said...

i love youyr lippps. its so perfectly shaped. lmao

Jessica said...

those photos are amazing!
You are so pretty!!

Lizzie Le said...

wowww that's amazing! :O
tutorial quality ;D

Patience said...

awesome pics! u gotta share what u used in photoshop!

Patience said...

awesome pics! u gotta share what u used in photoshop!

Anonymous said...

love it! where did you get your glasses from? been looking for something similar

Anonymous said...

How old do you have to be to get your P's in Syd ? (isit?sorry..) Because in Melb, we can only get our L's when we're 16 then when you're 18 with 120 hours of driving experience, can you take the test for P's ! (: TOTALLY NOT FAIR! haha.

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

really great photos there..
such a great blog u have here.. =)

styleburst said...

the photos turned out looking greattt. Love all of them. :)


xoxx

PISTOLWHIPPED said...

yes very cool pics! xx

Line said...

Great photos

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful photos. very professional.