Friday, August 26, 2011

Here's some random shots of me playing with lighting and colours and my brother practicing his photography skills.

The headband is actually one of those feather things you put on your head for horse race events but I thought it was amazing as a every day cool cat headband.
I very extremely rarely ever wear small headbands.
All my head gear must be big in order to both stand out in my hair and to (I think) make my round shaped face look slimmer.

Okay, yet again, I've changed the layout.
I was annoyed there was no back button.



13 comments:

Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

CUTE !

Check out my blog :


www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

augustalolita said...

cute photos!! i love your sweater <3

Unknown said...

love that sweater and the head piece, so so so good

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Magda said...

nice pictures:)

Emmi said...

your pictures are always so pretty!

Rosa said...

I love experimenting, and the last shot turned out the best. The focus andlighting on your hair is just gorgeous!

Carmen said...

That jumper is amazing, love these photos!

Carmen Ri.

km said...

i just found your blog and its lovely! what camera do you use in this pics? xx

Mega said...

Nikon d90

styledust said...

oh, you're so cute! Love your photos <3

xoxo,Ania
meet me at : www.style--dust.blogspot.com

Trina said...

Always been a fan of your blog (: I love your room photos the best.

Anonymous said...

amazing!


xx
deni