Monday, August 15, 2011

Iphone-ing

 What I wore to a friend's birthday party.
Yes my room is still messy -.-

Style Stalker Dress - Feather Headband - Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Heels



The Shakuhachi Pop Up Sale.
Everything was $100 or less which is okay but some friends of mine found Shakuhachi in Bali for $15-$25...
I bought a knit romper I'll show later on ;)




These are dresses I'm going to attempt to sew this week.
Christopher Kane - Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony - ... - Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony

6 comments:

Candypop said...

goodluck with sewing the cute dresses! The christopher kane one is cuper cute and the print <3

Mega said...

Thanks <3

j. said...

i totally agree, that christopher kane dress i've bee lusting over it for weeks! cant wait to see how your dresses come out - do take some pictures! :)

jessie x

the weekend project.

playwithfashion said...

Like it a lot:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I were there... there were some bangin' boots in your shots!

Love the blog!

xandersays.blogspot.com