Friday, June 12, 2009

Pink Party

Got my P plates the other day!
Aussie drivers and pedestrians, beware!

Outfit I wore last weekend, and decided to snap today.
My mum actually bought this shirt, one for me one for herself.
Although it's a bit big, I really love it.
I'm surprised she picked something I like, she's getting better at picking items these days.
*cough*Thanks to me*cough*
There are copycat versions of my Bec and Bridge skirt and it's annoying, since the copycats are far more aesthetically superior :(


14 comments:

Jessica said...

As suual I love!!You are always perfect!!What is your secret? ;)

Sushi said...

Gorgeous outfit - love all your bracelets x Sushi

Rocío Lafuente said...

Amazing outfit!!

xx

Tili_lili said...

Love the outfit, same with my mum, she used to pic quite childish clothes for me, but now it's getting so much better and funkier. I'm happy :)
I'm soooo gonna make a copy of your skirt:)

chow said...

do you happen to know what labels do the copycat of the skirt? i've been in love with it since it was released, but i could never afford a $140 skirt :(

Ashley said...

i have a serious girl crush on your hair/style. xoxo

im esther said...

you're amazing. period.

Shine said...

Awesome!!!

www.originalshinefashion.blogspot.com

Citizen Couture said...

cute photo!

-Jason
http://www.citizencouture.com

LoveJess said...

Sexy :D

Telishah said...

love the whole outfit!*.*
The skirt and ... everything <3
xoxo

May Kasahara said...

hey lovely * * *
I'm loving this ♥

NUC :) said...

wow!!
you've got pics with a lo of different clothes
are all them yours??

please visit my blog :)
newurbanculture.skyrock.com

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛