Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yo.

Ok, im not trying to offend anyone here but if you are, meh.
I'm not discriminating against a race, beleifs etc.
Its just fashion dudes :\
Life isnt all about fashion or anime or whatever else.
Sure some people 'breathe' fashion but there really is more to life.
Friends and family matter a whole bunch more so who cares about someones opinion about what you love doing?
Its who you love you should get serious about.

Yeah, I write my thoughts to share with everyone else and yeah, you're entitled to your opinions but gees, some people are getting so serious :\
I get copped for being in love with cartoon characters but as long as I'm not getting bashed (literally) I dont care.

Just...Why are people so serious? o__o
My rants aren't serious so don't take them seriously.
I'm a nobody so it doesn't matter what I think or say.

On with life; I bought this shirt for my brother, and wasn't quite sure why he didn't like it.
It was a print t-shirt, great fitting on his petite frame and the colours were just so cute.
Then I took a look at the picture.
lol.

I found these spot thigh high stockings and am in search for full length stockings.
I've also conjured quite the stocking collection over the past few years, I might show you guys some time.
Cant wait to wear the thicker ones next winter!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking everywhere for suitable spotted stockings too!! Where ever did you find them?!

Anonymous said...

Out of all the things to notice in this post, I noticed the Pleasure State clothes hanger, the Couture Label one to be exact (I obviously work way too much). Major props.

Mega said...

Theresa: Target! :D

ACE: They're really cool. My mum bought lingerie from them *shudder*. I got to keep the hangers ;D

Sushi said...

Oh snap! Just this afternoon I bought a pair of full length dot stockings from this seller on eBay. Can't wait to get them x Sushi

blabla said...

Awesome t-shirt!

heleen said...

I really like how you photographed the stockings

Mary said...

I'm checking out Target right away - I've been wanting spotty stockings too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! x

bambi said...

I love the stockings :) Who would of thought you could get stockings like this in shudder target! (isn't it a bit warm to be wearing stockings?)
I like what you said in this post, it's so true, some people do take things to seriously.
:)

http://starryskiesgreentea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stockings. It'll be really difficult to find comfortable thigh-highs though, so good luck <3

P.S. Don't degrade yourself. You aren't a nobody. Just eff the haterz and do what you want, because it's your life. Love, your fellow Otaku for life :)

Project NineteenEightyTwo said...

lol @ the shirt, adorable stockings, & I agree with Frances,
You are NOT a nobody. (def. an adorable girl with killer fashion taste *wink*) Screw the haters. =)

Unknown said...

where on earth did you get that awesome shirt?? :D

lison said...

don't let them get you down :) i like reading your thoughts and seeing all your photos!! :)