Saturday, September 24, 2011

I went and got my hair done today on my day off from work.
Its not the colour I want unfortunately and I paid alot of money so im a little disappointed :(
I'm going to use the good old diy dye's tomorrow night and do a before and after :)

Oh, and my new Ray Bans :D
So excited but I forgot I have no nose so they keep sliding off...
For people who were born with my predicament, there are actually clear nose grip stick ons for about $2.99!


Yes it takes four people to do my hair.

Hair inspo




11 comments:

Rosa said...

must have been glamorous to have s much attention on you. Such a shame that you didn't get hte colour you wanted.

I hope your diy will work out better :D

Chantelle said...

^ agreed. what a bummer :(

MechanicalGirl said...

you look really good.


http://mechanicalgirlstyle.blogspot.com/

SWK said...

I hate getting my hair done and it's not how I imagined it....*boo* But i think your color came out great....if its the one shown in the first pic. :) Let us know how your diy dye job comes out like... :)

whitney said...

Hair still looks amazing! Those inspiration photos are gorgeous. Wish my hair looked like theirs.

http://whitneeeey.blogspot.com/

Jess Tran said...

I need those nose bridge things, too. Except I broke on side on my persol and now sits crooked on my nose.. such is life.

theotherchick said...

I have no nose bridge either. Sucks, I spent 600 dollars on ralph lauren's only to be totally annoyed that they constantly fall off my face!

Hippie Fruit said...

Love the shades in the first photo !

NoMade said...

Love it

Come visit me we can follw each other :)
http://nomadeproducts.blogspot.com/

Zuzankita said...

love your blog!! sweet! following :)

Unknown said...

i love your blog! just followed<3 such cute style , plus you are so beautiful! check me out? julyandafter.blogspot.com